Tour Basics

artist and new grandma...

Thursday, July 5, 2007

DAY 18

I guess this was a really hot day...120 Earl thought. It melted some wires and hoses on Earl's car....or maybe they just said..... I'm done! Luckily he had packed extra spark plugs etc. ...no room for clothes but he made room for car parts....

They made it to Seligman, which I have been to. It has fun photo ops everywhere.

...and cool looking Hackberry and then they took the "long long trailer" hill to Oatman. Which is not easy for people in states with no hills to drive.....They probably just kept thinking..... "Lucy and Ricky did it..."

He called on his way to Barstow and they will stay in Victorville tonight. It should cool down some. Hope nothing else melts....
Mike and Luke took off this morning for home. Mike sent me some pic I will post for you. This is one of the parade shots....



I guess they had to stop the fireworks because of a brush fire.
This is the group at the Grand Canyon.......they shouldn't stand so close to that EDGE! ...look away Syd....

So tomorrow maybe Earl will post. I have to go mow the lawn....

No comments: