Tour Basics

artist and new grandma...

Tuesday, July 3, 2007

DAY 16

The group hit Williams, AZ at the base of the Grand Canyon about 6PM. They stopped at the Hotel El Rancho where the theme was old Western movie stars, on the way.
Here in Gallop, NM they filmed lots of Westerns. I hope they watched the cliffs for ambushers.

They stopped at the Jack Rabbit Trading Post where Lisa tried Bunny riding...she is working her way up to Bull riding....
And here is Stephanie..."standin' on the corner in Winslow Arizona" .....
...and such a fine sight to see....

4 comments:

sourabhtyagioffice@gmail.com said...

amazing your post very nice content and images i reed and see your post i like your post thanks for sharing this blog post
Delhi Day Tour by Car

Rohini Sharma said...

Hello my family member! I wish to say that this post is amazing, nice written and come with approximately all important infos. I’d like to peer more posts like this.

Jaipur to Bikaner Taxi

Joan Pinto said...

Thank you for every other informative web site. Where else may I am getting that kind of information written in such a perfect way? I've got an undertaking that I’m just now working on, and I have been on the lookout for such information.

Udaipur to Kumbhalgarh Taxi

Rohini Sharma said...

Excellent post. Keep posting such kind of info on your blog.

Jaipur airport to Kukas taxi